Monday, March 5, 2012

Belated Blogiversary!

Hello readers! I hope this post finds you all well!

I know, I know, it has been a while. It seems lately that all of my posts have begun this way. And of course, I intend to blame my long absence on law school. It has been a crazy, busy semester! I am so looking forward to my spring break in a few weeks!

Though I have not posted recently I still keep up with my full-to-the-brim Reader! Love it. This past weekend, as I was catching up on posts in my Reader, I got to thinking....

I read posts from bloggers all over the world covering quite a diverse range of topics. I find the blogs I follow inspirational for a variety of reasons. Who knew that other people out there actually cook, love, struggle, suffer heartache, are exhausted, run, strive for a balanced life, study, work hard and travel too??? I sure did not before I was introduced to blog-world. It might just be me (though doubtful) but I find that the ability to relate to other bloggers, makes the life a bit more manageable. Perhaps I am not the only person in the world who deals with varying daily struggles? Entering the world of blogging has truly been an eye-opening experience....And as I was pondering all of this, it hit me! I have been an official blogger for over a year now!!!  A Spot of Jo's 1st Birthday was February 22nd! And I missed it!!!! Curses. I cannot even believe that it has been a year since I started blogging. Where did the time go?

So here I am now, a bit belated (per usual), to celebrate my 1st Blogiversary! *Disclaimer* - I am well aware that Blogiversary is a word that is not actually in any dictionary, except maybe Urban Dictionary, but I intend to use it anyway. You have been warned.

I know there are many ways to celebrate a Blogiversary, but for my 1st Blogiversary, I thought I would share with you some of the aforementioned inspiration. Over the next week or so, I am going to share some things, places and people that have inspired me over the past year (though I should note that some of these things, places and people have been inspiring me for more than a year and continue to do so everyday).

So go grab a warm mug of your favorite jo', settle in for some coming good reads, and celebrate my 1st Blogiversary with me!

What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment