T.G.I.F. Bloggers! Is anyone else's Friday afternoon absolutely draaaaaggging?? Mine is moving so slowly it has nearly stopped.
I can hardly wait for the Rays game to start! First pitch is in just a little over an hour! What an amazing comeback they made to make it to the post season!!! It will definitely be an exciting weekend in Tampa Bay!
Any big plans this weekend? Mine is shaping up to be a fun one (with lots of school work and case law squeezed in). Dinner tonight at our favorite little italian restaurant in town. It looks like tomorrow is going to be a fabulous beach day (after I sleep in, that is)!
If you need a weekend blog read check out G's post about our wedding! It is super sweet and I really appreciate her putting it together :)
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Hi there! I am linking up with Jamie to share a few things I'm Loving today!
- I'm Loving... that the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks is finally back in season! I need to get one ASAP! (Have I mentioned that I like coffee?)
- I'm Loving... that I have officially been a married woman for over a month now!
- I'm Loving... that we have a trip home planned for the last weekend of this month! Cannot wait.
- I'm Loving... that we are going to see Brad Paisley on Friday night! (And loving that the tickets were free!) And yes you may be be able to find me in a camo tank top and cowboy hat and boots :)
- I'm Loving...that this week is a short week and I'm still loving this past long weekend! It was wonderful!!
- I'm Loving... Rihanna's new song Cheers!!! Love. It.
- I'm Loving... this dress from White House Black Market! I bought it a few months ago and adore it. I am thinking of getting another one in Red! Possibly a New Years dress? Who knows!
- And as always I'm Loving my new husband and wonderful family and friends!