Sometimes I feel like a professional student. After earning a Bachelor in Architecture, I took a year off and then started Law School! I am going to school part-time at night while working full-time during the day. Crazy, I know. Currently I am about half way through my legal education and cannot wait to finish (hopefully I will survive to see that day). I have a month left of my spring semester and am anxiously awaiting a much needed break in May before our summer semester starts. My classmates and I always get asked what type of law we want to practice. As of right now I would say Construction Law, but I am infamous for changing my mind. So only time will tell.
I have amazing family and friends all of the country (as does Scott), so we travel a lot! Luckily, we love to travel. And we will be doing quite a bit of traveling for the rest of this year. In addition to our own wedding, one or both of us are in 3 other weddings. A spring wedding in the panhandle of Florida, a fall wedding in Ohio and one very cold winter wedding in Beantown (Boston that is)!!! We are so excited!
Before I bore you all to tears, let me rattle off a few of my favorite things…
- diet coke (especially from McDonald’s),
- coffee (obviously),
- Italy (my 2nd true love after Scott),
- all Italian food and drink,
- cannolis from Mike’s pastry in the North End of Boston,
- red and white wine (I do not discriminate),
- any and everything pink,
- running (though I do not do it nearly enough),
- the beach,
- cold Yuengling beer (I may or may frequent the Yuengling Brewery in Tampa),
- skyscrapers (did you know that there is a skyscraper museum in NYC? well there is and you should visit:),
- quality design and Architecture,
- my sunroof,
- 80s music (especially Journey),
- and....well, I could go on and on. But I will spare you!
Stay tuned for pics from my magnificent beach bridal shower…to come soon!