Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving...


Hi there! I am linking up with Jamie to share a few things I'm Loving today!

  • I'm Loving... that the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks is finally back in season! I need to get one ASAP! (Have I mentioned that I like coffee?)
  • I'm Loving... that I have officially been a married woman for over a month now!
  • I'm Loving... that we have a trip home planned for the last weekend of this month! Cannot wait.
  • I'm Loving... that we are going to see Brad Paisley on Friday night! (And loving that the tickets were free!) And yes you may be be able to find me in a camo tank top and cowboy hat and boots :)
  • I'm Loving...that this week is a short week and I'm still loving this past long weekend! It was wonderful!!
  • I'm Loving... Rihanna's new song Cheers!!! Love. It.
  • I'm Loving... this dress from White House Black Market! I bought it a few months ago and adore it. I am thinking of getting another one in Red! Possibly a New Years dress? Who knows!
  • And as always I'm Loving my new husband and wonderful family and friends!
What are you loving???

1 comment: