Friday, September 30, 2011

Cheers to the Weekend :)

T.G.I.F. Bloggers! Is anyone else's Friday afternoon absolutely draaaaaggging?? Mine is moving so slowly it has nearly stopped.

I can hardly wait for the Rays game to start! First pitch is in just a little over an hour! What an amazing comeback they made to make it to the post season!!! It will definitely be an exciting weekend in Tampa Bay!

Any big plans this weekend? Mine is shaping up to be a fun one (with lots of school work and case law squeezed in). Dinner tonight at our favorite little italian restaurant in town. It looks like tomorrow is going to be a fabulous beach day (after I sleep in, that is)!

And then the hubs and I are going to watch the Georgia Tech Football game with some fellow alum at a sports bar downtown! On Sunday we will head to church in the morning and we have an evening charity event (dinner and wine tasting-right up my alley) in Tampa! In between times I will have my nose in the books because I have a lot of catching up to do! Fun fun fun.

If you need a weekend blog read check out G's post about our wedding! It is super sweet and I really appreciate her putting it together :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment