Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm loving...


Today I am Linking Up With Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Here are a few things that I am loving on this lovely Wednesday....

  • I'm loving...that my husband-to-be took me on a date last night :) To a movie no less!!! So exciting!
  • I'm loving...The Lincoln Lawyer. It was a fantastic movie! I absolutely loved it. A must see.
  • I'm loving...being on break from law school. I do not even know what to do with myself. Oh wait, yes I do! I am checking things off of my to-do list :)
  • I'm loving...that our wedding invitations were mailed out on Monday! Yay!!!!
  • I'm loving...that G finally gets back from France this week!!
  • I'm loving...Scissors & Spatula's Strawberry Walnut Bread! I made some this weekend and it was awesome!!! With that being said, I am also loving my Kitchen Aid Mixer!
  • I'm loving...the sample triangle shaped top tier of our official wedding cake!! Thanks to Mindy from Sweets by Mindy! It was perfect! And delicious!
Perfection.
  • I'm loving...Island Way Grill in Clearwater, FL! We ate there this weekend with an out of town visitor and the food was perfection!
Check out these shrimp!! (And please not the delicious edamame in the background)


I love that I'm loving so much food :) Happy Wednesday!!!

1 comment: