Today I am Linking Up With Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Here are a few things that I am loving on this lovely Wednesday....
- I'm loving...that my husband-to-be took me on a date last night :) To a movie no less!!! So exciting!
- I'm loving...The Lincoln Lawyer. It was a fantastic movie! I absolutely loved it. A must see.
- I'm loving...being on break from law school. I do not even know what to do with myself. Oh wait, yes I do! I am checking things off of my to-do list :)
- I'm loving...that our wedding invitations were mailed out on Monday! Yay!!!!
- I'm loving...that G finally gets back from France this week!!
- I'm loving...Scissors & Spatula's Strawberry Walnut Bread! I made some this weekend and it was awesome!!! With that being said, I am also loving my Kitchen Aid Mixer!
- I'm loving...the sample triangle shaped top tier of our official wedding cake!! Thanks to Mindy from Sweets by Mindy! It was perfect! And delicious!
- I'm loving...Island Way Grill in Clearwater, FL! We ate there this weekend with an out of town visitor and the food was perfection!
|Check out these shrimp!! (And please not the delicious edamame in the background)|
I love that I'm loving so much food :) Happy Wednesday!!!