Monday, April 25, 2011

pro.cras.ti.na.tion

Well folks... 1 exam stands between me and the end of my spring semester. Evidence Exam @ 6pm, tomorrow night. So why am I blogging and not studying on my lunch break, you ask? The answer is because I am the world's biggest procrastinator. Sad, but true.

The truth is that I have the Federal Rules of Evidence pouring out of my ears and cannot stand to look at them for another second. But no worries, I will pull them back out again tonight when I get home from work. Until then though, I will immerse myself in the goings on at my full time office job, enjoy my delicious chai white tea (if you have never had it, you MUST try it), and day dream of my wishlist of things I want to do over break.

So in the spirit of procrastination I have decided to put my wish/to-do list in writing for your viewing pleasure!

  • Go see a movie! Yes, at an actual movie theater! And treat myself to popcorn and Milkduds :)
  • Maybe even watch a movie at home, on my couch.
  • Actually finish a book (fun reading, not caselaw).
  • DVR and watch the Royal Wedding!
  • Speaking of weddings, do some planning of my own wedding! This law school business has been distracting me from what I really want to be doing and that is wedding planning :)
  • Cook a meal. Perhaps the new shrimp scampi recipe I found today? I think so.
  • Get my hair cut (and dyed - my guilty pleasure:).
  • Log some serious beach time. I need some sunshine in my life.
  • Clean. Clean. And clean some more. My condo is a disaster!
  • Make some long overdue phone calls to my wonderful friends who think I have disappeared into a black hole.
  • Do nothing at all, in the company of Scott.
  • Blog.
  • Relax.
  • Sleep in.
  • Sleep.
That pretty much sums it up! And I swear you will not hear from me until after the completion of this semester. I swear.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see my name on this list. This is a problem.

    ReplyDelete