Once again I am Linking Up With Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Here are a few things that I am loving on this beautiful Wednesday....
- I'm loving... Breaking Through's Flip Flop Swap!!! Check it out and sign up! I mean, who does not love flip flops?
- I'm loving...that my wedding hair and make-up trial is TOMORROW!!!! (And that I get to see G for the first time in weeks!)
- I'm loving...sparkling water :) Simple, I know, but oh so good. I have been on a serious Pellegrino kick lately!
- I'm loving...that weather permitting, we get to go boating this weekend with our friends M & J!
- I'm loving...that one of my bridesmaids (RV) is walking in her graduation from U of Hawaii this weekend! She is getting her P.H.D. people! Awesome! This also means she will be back on the mainland soon! Cannot wait.
- I'm loving...Simply Scratch's recipe for Easy Lemon-Garlic Tilapia! I tried it last night and it was delicious!
- And as always...I'm loving Scott :) My husband-to-be in less than 3 months. Here is the quick version of how we met!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week!