Today I am Linking Up With Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Here are a few things that I am loving on this lovely Wednesday....
- I'm loving that there is less than a week of my spring semester of law school! The end is in sight and I just have to make it through next Tuesday night :)
- I'm loving that I have finally found the perfect gift(s) for my bridesmaids (after months of looking)!!!! I would give you a sneak peek but I do not want any of them to see :) I ordered a sample of the gift last week for myself and adore it!!!
- I'm loving that one of my best friends (who lives in Beantown) just got an amazing job offer (including a big bump in pay) in the Architecture field! She is amazing! Don't mess with the best is my motto!
- I'm loving G chat. Enough said.
- I'm loving that I get to pick up a sample tier of my desired wedding cake tomorrow night! Our (potential) baker is testing out a triangle shape cake for us to see if we like it! Mindy is so sweet and her cake is awesome!
- I'm loving the inspiration (that I have the pleasure of wearing everyday) for our triangle shaped cake...
- And last, but certainly not least, I'm loving Scott. I do not know how he puts up with me people! I really don't :) I hope he still wants to marry me after the wedding planning stage is complete!