Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy (belated) Halloween!

So I am a day late, not very surprising! Happy Belated Halloween! But I have a cute Halloween recipe to help make it up to you! (I know, I know, it might have to wait until next year since I waited until November to actually post it)....

Mini Black and White Orange Cookies


Theses cookies are perfect when you are looking for something different than your everyday cookie to bake!

The only change I made to this recipe was mixing red and yellow food coloring into the white icing (sadly, it is not orange flavored icing). :) Sorry, G. Be sure to ice the flat (bottom) side of the cookies. It is MUCH easier!!!


Bottom side up to ice!

My icer got creative with our 2 test cookies :)


Happy Halloween! And always remember.......

No comments:

Post a Comment