Saturday, October 22, 2011

Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins

So a few weeks ago, against my better judgment, I branched out and made an attempt at FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins. As some of you know, I am not the BIGgest fan of Pumpkin, but thought I would give them a try anyway. And much to my surprise they were not overwhelming Pumpkin-y! I made normal sized muffins, but next time I will likely make a mini-muffin version (I am obsessed with my new mini-muffin pan) and hopefully they will taste like little bites of Fall. In addition to making a mini version next time, I will not use muffin baking cups, just spoon the batter right into my new non-stick pan! You should give them a try (and forgive me for forgetting to take a pic of the completed product)!



I still had my doubts about the Pumpkin taste right about here :)

Going in the oven!

 Enjoy your seasonal treat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment