Once again I am Linking Up With Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Here are a few things that I am loving on this beautiful Wednesday....
- I'm loving...The mere fact that today is Wednesday. Fo' real.
- I'm loving...That a month of weddings is about to begin!!! One of G's best friends from home is getting married this weekend, one of my best friends from home is getting married next weekend and then I will be a bride in less than 4 weeks! That is crazy!
- I'm loving...That there is a possibility of frozen yogurt in my near future (hopefully this evening) from my new favorite place My Yogurt Cafe!
- I'm loving...That I am only one final quiz and one final exam away from completing my summer semester! Thank goodness! This time next week I will be enjoying of few weeks of freedom :)
- I'm loving...My new running shoes!
- I'm loving...That one of my bridesmaids officially set the date for her own wedding!! April 21, 2012!!! On the beach of course :)
- I'm loving...That we received an early wedding present from that same bridesmaid and her husband-to-be this weekend! That's right folks. A Georgia Tech cornhole set! It is AWESOME!
- And as always, I am loving my sweet soon to be husband. Bless his heart for putting up with my crazy.