Thursday, February 24, 2011

jo.

I know I should probably post giving you a few details about myself so you know what you are getting yourself into, and trust me, that post is coming (and I am sure it will be more than you ever wanted to know about me.) First,however, I felt it proper to pay homage to the blog name, and more specifically, Jo. Yes, yes it is my middle name, so not much to discover there. But I just wanted to you to know that I love me a spot of coffee. And it is probably a good idea for you to wait for me to have my coffee in the morning before beginning the small talk. Just sayin'. My absolute favorite coffee in the entire world - other than any Italian coffee (which is in a league of its own) - is Kona. Ahh, Kona. Delicious. I make a mix of Vanilla Macadamia Nut and Hazelnut every morning.


The only exception to that rule is if I know that I will be driving by Einstein Bros. Bagels, in which case I let them do the mixing. The Einstein Vanilla Hazelnut blend comes in a very close second to Kona. Love it.

I also love love love coffee mugs and have some wonderful ones from different places. And if you are a shoe lover like I am you will appreciate this one...

The mug reads "Wear Pumps, Take Taxis." So appropriate and a motto that all women should live by :) (please pay no attention to the clutter of my dining room table.) And the coffee-related question I know you all are dying to know the answer to...do I measure the amount of cream I put in my spot of jo? Yes, why yes I do.

More details about me to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment